laceblade: Nana Oosaki of NANA, singing (Nana sing)
laceblade ([personal profile] laceblade) wrote2013-05-15 06:21 am
Entry tags:

I saw Fall Out Boy & then I wrote this blog post

FALL OUT BOY WAS AMAZINGGGG

and I got to go in my car with [personal profile] were_duck & [personal profile] raanve & [personal profile] general_jinjur & a person without a DW name AND THAT WAS THE BEST?!
AND WE ATE AT A DINER INSTEAD OF STANDING IN LINE?!

AND THEN INSIDE stood by [personal profile] trinity_clare and OMG BANDS ARE SO AWESOME?!


Thriller
I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy...
A Little Less Sixteen Candles
Disloyal Order of Water Buffaloes
The Phoenix
This Ain't A Scene
Where Did The Party Go
Tell That Mick...
Alone Together
What A Catch, Donnie
Death Valley
Hum Hallelujah
Grand Theft Autumn
Sugar We're Going Down
Young Volcanoes
Dance Dance
I Don't Care
My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark

*break*

Save Rock And Roll
Thanks for the Mmrs
Saturday


We stood next to the sound board (I don't like touching ppl I KNOW, so lol pits).

The acoustics inside the venue were pretty shitty.
BUT THIS LINE UP OF SONGS WAS ALMOST PERFECT.
I do wish they had ended on a song I liked more but it's okay.
I WILL LISTEN TO FALL OUT BOY ALL DAY FOREVER AND EVER.

Standing in a room bouncing up & down & screaming lyrics & punching the air IS AMAZING.
So is making "OMG THIS LYRIC IS SO HEINOUS" faces at your friends while yelling them anyway.

AND THEN PETE AND PSTUMP TWEETED ABOUT HOW EXCITED THEY WERE AFTER THE SHOW.

I've been reblogging decent pictures/etc. from the show in my tag on tumblr.
were_duck: Ellen Ripley from Alien looking pensively to the right in her space helmet (Pete and Bden smiling thumbs up)

[personal profile] were_duck 2013-05-15 01:20 pm (UTC)(link)
It was SUCH A GREAT SHOW OMG, I am SO DELIGHTED you had a good time!
trinity_clare: (Default)

[personal profile] trinity_clare 2013-05-15 01:57 pm (UTC)(link)
THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN, LET'S DO IT AGAIN SOMETIME.

They always end their shows with Saturday, idk if you knew that.
wehappyfew: Β© π’Έπ’½π“‡π‘œπ“‚π‘’π“‡π’Άπ’Ύπ“ƒπ’·π‘œπ“Œ | band of brothers. (β™” paratroopers ↬ dick ( silhouette ))

[personal profile] wehappyfew 2013-05-15 02:02 pm (UTC)(link)
I'M SO JEALOUS. I've only recently fallen super hard for FoB, which meant that I was way behind the curve on getting tickets and now they're sold out. Assuming the show hasn't already happened here, which is very possible. 8(
pretty_panther: (misc: drink tea and browse)

[personal profile] pretty_panther 2013-05-15 03:43 pm (UTC)(link)
awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome
eggcrack: Icon based on the painting "Kullervon kirous ja sotaanlahto" (Default)

[personal profile] eggcrack 2013-05-15 06:33 pm (UTC)(link)
Glad you had good time! :D
jesse_the_k: Feet in piano keyboard socks and black patent leather flats (shoes are key elements)

[personal profile] jesse_the_k 2013-05-16 12:53 am (UTC)(link)
Sounds wonderful! Glad you had a great time!